Terms & Conditions of bookings and sales
Where cancellation of bookings occurs:
- No show or cancellation within 14 days of stay – No refund due.
- Cancellation between 15 and 30 days before stay – 25% of the deposit that was required will be refunded.
- Cancellation between 60 and 30 days before stay – 50% of the deposit that was required will be refunded.
- Cancellation more than 60 days before stay – full refund.
- The price of the goods shall be the usual price charged by the Seller for those goods or services, as stipulated in the price list, at the time of the sale of the goods.
- The Seller’s price lists shall be considered merely as a guide by the Customer, and the Seller has the right, from time to time, to vary the prices of its goods without prior notice having to be given to the Customer. Once a Customer has made a purchase, any subsequent price changes will not affect the prices charged to the Customer in that sale.
- Payment terms are strictly Cash on Collection (“COC”) or Cash before Delivery ("CBD")
- In respect of COC Customers, payment shall be due on collection.
- The Customer agrees to pay the amount reflected on the confirmation email.
- The following terms in relation to all payments apply:
- No third party cheques will be accepted.
- Electronic transfers must reflect on the Seller’s bank account, regardless of value, before goods are released (in the case of a CBD Customers).